Ohio EPA recognizes that many businesses, communities, academia, and other organizations are moving beyond compliance and incorporating sustainable environmental practices into their daily operations. Our conference will show attendees how to encourage, implement and celebrate sustainable practices to strengthen Ohio’s diverse organizations. Ohio EPA will host the 2021 sustainability conference Sept. 21-23.
This free, virtual conference will showcase sustainability efforts and perspectives from a diverse group of Ohio’s leaders representing all sizes of businesses, communities, academic institutions, and sustainability-focused organizations. During the conference, attendees will hear from Ohio’s sustainability leaders, eager to share their insight for how they've gone above and beyond to encourage, implement, and celebrate sustainable practices in their organizations. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to interact and engage with Ohio’s sustainability experts and will be able to download additional resources during each session to help encourage, implement, and celebrate sustainability initiatives in their organization.
The agenda for the three-day virtual conference covers a variety of sustainability-related topics below:
- How to Start Sustainability Initiatives in Your Organization
- How to Encourage Sustainability on a Regional and Local Level
- How to Implement Sustainability Within and Outside your Organization
- How to Track, Measure, and Quantify your Organization’s Sustainability Journey
- Celebration and Recognition of Ohio’s Sustainable Organizations
- How to Celebrate Sustainability Within and Outside your Organization