The Ohio Department of Transportation is hosting open interview sessions for Winter Seasonal Highway Technician 1/CDL Driver positions at the Hamilton County Garage on September 26, 2020 from 9 am - 3 pm. You will have an opportunity to meet with hiring managers and apply on the spot for available opportunities.
Interested candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications to apply:
• Formal education in arithmetic that includes addition and subtraction, decimals, percentages, and fractions. Formal education must also include reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Three (3) months training or three (3) months experience in equipment operation.
• Applicants must have a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver's License and no air brake restriction.
• Pass a Physical Ability Test
• Pass a criminal background check and drug test. For more information,
For more information about the position and where to apply, View ODOT Winter Seasonal Highway Technician 1/CDL Drivers – Hamilton County Garage.